ইদ্রিস ফকির | Edris Fokir | Full Natok | Mosharraf Karim | Tania Brishty | New Bangla Natok 2025


 

Drama: ইদ্রিস ফকির | Edris Fokir 

Direction: Shams Karim

Starring: Mosharraf Karim, Tania Brishty & Others

Language : Bengali

Digital Platform : PURPLE Play

Label : PURPLE Play

Produced and Distributed by PURPLE Play.



F O L L O W   &  J O I N  

US   

F O R   S O C I A L   M E D I A   &   W E B S I T E



 ** A N T  I -- P I R A C Y   W A R N I N G **

This content is Copyright to PURPLE Play. Any unauthorized reproduction, redistribution, or re-upload is strictly prohibited from this material. Legal action will be taken against those who violate the copyright of the following material presented! All rights reserved by PURPLE Play. This Visual and Audio Element is Copyrighted Content of PURPLE Play. 



 PURPLE Play  O F F I C I A L



#ইদ্রিস_ফকির

#EdrisFokir

#FullNatok

#MosharrafKarim

#TaniaBrishty

#BanglaNewNatok2025

#Mosharraf

#BanglaNewNatok

#BanglaNatok

#NewNatok

#NewNatok2025

#BanglaNatok2025

#BanglaDrama​

#BangladeshiNatok​

Description

Hello! Watch now PURPLE Play TV enjoy with entertainment 

More info

www.youtube.com/@PURPLEPlayTube

India

Joined Oct 31, 2024

74.4K subscribers

46 videos

20,495,556 views


Share channel

 


Report user


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Char Number Bou | চার‌ নাম্বার ব‌উ | Eid Natok | Mosharraf Karim | Tania Brishty | Bangla Natok 2026

Arrange Marriage | অ্যারেঞ্জ ম্যারেজ | Full Natok | Tawsif Mahbub | Niha | New Bangla Natok 2026

Smart জামাই | Smart Jamai | Full Natok | Mosharraf Karim | Safa Kabir | Bangla New Natok 2025